Welcome!

Hi friends! This blog is for teachers and families- all for the sheer joy of literacy. When we are enthusiastic about reading and writing our students and our own kids become excited to read and write. I hope that we all can be models for those in our care- how did you show your passion for reading, writing, learning, language, or words today?? It's in those small, daily moments that we teach kids to love literacy.


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Been a While

I know I've been out of it. I've been way too busy...it's not a good sign when my social 21mo's new favorite phrase is "go home." I'm into my 2nd week of the school year (3rd week back at school) and I just started teaching (co-teaching with my hubby!) an online lit development and assessment course for a credential program.

So I'll be back shortly, when life slows down, with more literacy goodness!

Be well! Read On!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that you two can co-teach a class! How is it working with your hubby? My 2 yr old has sometimes said things like that too... it's kind of nice to have that "outside perspective" even from a little one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...