Welcome!

Hi friends! This blog is for teachers and families- all for the sheer joy of literacy. When we are enthusiastic about reading and writing our students and our own kids become excited to read and write. I hope that we all can be models for those in our care- how did you show your passion for reading, writing, learning, language, or words today?? It's in those small, daily moments that we teach kids to love literacy.


Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break Has Officially Begun

Relaxing and playing out on the front sidewalk...a great start to spring break!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying it! Love the sunshine in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaryAnne! Thanks for the visit. I've had the flu last week, and I was glued to the computer for work, so blogging wasn't a priority, unfortunately! But this week has been better, and I hope to get back into the swing of things soon! We've had some great family time, because my teacher hubs shares my same vacation! And we have 2 weeks off!! Yay!

    Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your African daisies (the purple and white daisies)!! Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...