Welcome!

Hi friends! This blog is for teachers and families- all for the sheer joy of literacy. When we are enthusiastic about reading and writing our students and our own kids become excited to read and write. I hope that we all can be models for those in our care- how did you show your passion for reading, writing, learning, language, or words today?? It's in those small, daily moments that we teach kids to love literacy.


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Favorite Pin of the Week (1)


So, you're pinning, right? It's completely addictive. And I must get one brilliant idea per week for teaching reading to my students. So, I'm going to share out my favorite finds of the week. If anyone out there come across a good find...link up (see linky below)! This is the first linky I'm trying...so we'll see how this goes! I'll put this up Monday, and keep it up until the following Sunday. Steal the image above (por favor), if you link back to a blog post of yours about a favorite pin.

My  favorite pin from last week (and maybe ever!!?) is a treasure trove of goodness for Response to Intervention: Check out Hall County School's Literacy Site.


I shared this glorious RtI resource immediately with my RtI team members. They have detailed interventions along with progress monitoring tools for every strand of reading. And since we use the DRA at our school, this resource is even more invaluable to me and the teachers at my school. We plan to share this resource with the teachers at an upcoming teacher in-service day at the beginning of January.

This is lifted directly from their site:

Introduction:

Interventions:

Progress Monitoring Tools:reading_photos_028

 
Add this site to your Pin Boards- it's awesome! And become a follower of mine while you're at it (see side bar)! I'd love to see what gems you all are finding out there!!

Link up below!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...